Allerderm® spot-on is an easy-to-apply topical skin and coat care therapy that helps repair and restore the epidermal barrier in cats and small dogs (less than 10 kg) with skin diseases.
- Indispensable complement in skin care.
- Repairs the natural structure of the skin reinforcing its protective function and improving its hydration.
- Stimulates the skin's natural defenses, facilitating hydration and reducing sensitivity.
- ALLERDERM Spot-On® can be applied directly to injured skin.
- In healthy animals it improves the quality and beauty of skin and coat.
- In dermatological diseases it complements the treatment and aids in skin recovery.
- Initial dose:
Apply one 2mL pipette per week for 4 weeks. The dose can be increased (from two to three pipettes a week, up to one a day) depending on the severity of the lesions and according to your veterinarian's advice.
To limit relapses and maintain healthy skin and coat, apply one 2mL pipette per month as a maintenance treatment.
Instructions for use:
1. Open the pipette, holding it upwards and twist the cap firmly until it breaks.
2. Move the hair away from the neck area until the skin is visible.
3. Place the tip directly on the skin and gently press the pipette until its content is completely emptied on the skin.
4. Empty the entire contents of the pipette along the cat's or dog's back.
For best results, apply after bathing when the coat is completely dry.
Avoid prolonged storage at temperatures above 25°C.
- Cutaneous Lipid Complex (ceramides 3, ceramides 6 II, ceramides 1, fatty acids and cholesterol)
- Glycotechnology (Rhamnose, Galactose, Mannose, Lauryl glucoside)
- Defensin technology (Peumus boldus leaf extract, Spiraea ulmaria extract)
- Sodium lauryl lactate
- Xanthan gum